How to stay informed about Azure service issues
Azure Service Health helps you stay informed and take action when Azure service issues like outages and planned maintenance affect you. It provides you with a personalized dashboard that can help you understand issues that may be impacting resources in your Azure subscriptions.
For any event, you can get guidance and support, share details with your colleagues, and receive issue updates. Most importantly, you can configure customizable alerts to automatically notify you of service issues, planned maintenance, and health advisories.
We’ve posted a new video series to help you learn how to use Azure Service Health and ensure you stay on top of service issues. You’ll find out how to:
- Set up your first Azure Service Health alert.
- Follow best practices in Azure Service Health alerting.
- Get alerted via mobile push notifications.
- Integrate Azure Service Health with your organization’s ticketing system, for example, ServiceNow.
- Understand the differences between Azure Service Health, Azure Resource Health, and the Azure Status page.
Watch the first video now:
Set up your Azure Service Health alerts today by visiting Azure Service Health in the Azure portal.
For more in-depth guidance, visit the Azure Service Health documentation. Let us know if you have a suggestion for Service Health by submitting an idea via this page or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.